We will be joining other Pennsylvanians protesting corruption in our state, in a March on Harrisburg Against Corruption, from April 27 – May 5. Join us!
This is organized not by PPEHRC, but by friends and allies and we fully support it. Learn more about the coalition putting it together and their history here. Here’s the details from their page:
Organizers have the following plan:
- Housing and all meals are provided.
- Each day, we march for approximately 10 – 15 miles (with snack, lunch & bathroom breaks.)
- Can’t walk much? NO PROBLEM! There are all of kinds of tasks that need to be done each day to keep a march like this running. For those who can’t march, we need drivers, cooks, medics & all kinds of other help! Please note on your RSVP if you can’t march.
- Vehicle support is provided for breaks from marching.
- We will send out a comprehensive email to all RSVP’s with all other details: march route, events during the march, and a packing list.